Assistant Merchandiser / Account Manager temp
This role manages the operational relationship with the assigned client's product category buyers and is based at the client's designated siteResponsibilities
- The client's category buyers first point of contact
- Manage the required Insight inputs and review outputs for the assigned category in coordination with the overall Account Managers schedule.
- Trusted relationship with client category contacts.
- First Insight solution(s) becomes integral to the customer's workflow.
- Adoption of solution within and across functions.
- Demonstrate how solution can positively impact the client's strategic goals and operational performance.
- Showcase current successes, highlighting the value and ROI of products/solutions
- Transfer knowledge on how to best utilize the output of solution suite to the client.
- Stay current and communicate to the client strategic trends, opportunities and challenges of the industry.
- Has the ability to create, photograph, load, execute insights and conduct any analysis needed at peak times to enable the team to achieve all set deadlines.
- Willingness to help - Exhibit a genuine interest in helping others achieve their goals and objectives.
- Maturity - measure of one's awareness of the impact that their emotions have on their behavior and the behavior of others
- Resilience - measure of mental toughness (Mindset). Ability to handle challenge and change to cope with adversity.
- Versatility - measure of how well one works with others (Style). Ability to identify the preferences of others and modify behavior to make others more comfortable.
- Pace - Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment balancing multiple responsibilities
- Entrepreneurship - A desire to take an entrepreneurial role involving strategy and executions in fast growing company
- Degree from an accredited college or university
- managing customer relationships OR within in the retail industry
- Comfortable working in a team environment and managing junior team members.
- Outstanding listening, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Assertive and goal-oriented with high personal drive, integrity and energy
- Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the retail industry helpful
- Experience driving usage and adoption of technology is a plus
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants only those who are shortlisted will be contacted on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.