System Implementation - Finance Project Manager
Edward Mann are recruiting for an exciting and growing SME within the Technology sector.
The role will be an important position within the team and will be essential in supporting the business with a system change that will enable quicker growth and further development. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the project effectively and will have knowledge and experience with system implementation across the whole business.
Communication and people skills will be essential for success in this position as the role will be working closely with key decision makers and stakeholders across the business.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of managing financial implementation projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of ERP financial systems
- Experience of changing banking provider
- Knowledge and understanding of financial controls and experience in the context of a complex planned change
- Demonstrable stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrable contract /; supplier management / engagement
- Proven experience of managing high importance business projects
- Excellent communication skills - able to adapt approach appropriately - as will be engaging with all levels of the organisation and numerous stakeholders
- Experience of facilitating process and behaviour change following implementation of system changes
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.