Service Desk Call Analyst - Customer Service
Service Desk Analyst - £18,000 - £20,000 - Guildford - Surrey - Are you ITService Desk Analyst / Support with a keen knowledge of IT? Are you looking to work within a dynamic, fast, buzzy environment? For this Service Desk Analyst opportunity, you will need to have a keen interest in IT. This is a great opportunity as YOU will be trained and there will be plenty of opportunities to use this role as a springboard to a pure 1st Line, 2nd and 3rd Line support positions in the future if you show the right work commitment and attitude. For this role customer service experience is the key as taking telephone calls is essential. Experience of working within a Service Desk ticketing system and Microsoft Office proficiency would be very advantageous.
- Working as part of the Service Desk Team, you will be the first point of contact for customers, partners and internal departments:
- Answering incoming telephone calls to the Service Desk, dealing with calls promptly in a calm and professional manner and re-directing appropriately to other individuals or departments
- Raising IT tickets in the Service Desk Toolset with a high level of detail and content captured to enable IT analysts to action resolution as quickly as possible and within Service Level Agreements
- Prioritising work and allocating work items to IT analysts' work queues, ensuring priority tickets are allocated and responded to within the relevant timescale
- Carrying out customer call backs in line with Service Desk Team Leader instructions
My client who is an award-winning organisation is looking for an extremely motivated support analust to join their team. If you can efficiently deliver customer services for both local and remote questions then apply now for this Guildford, Surrey area based opportunity. The salary for this Service Desk Analyst opportunity is between £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits.