Maintenance Manager - Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for an experience Maintenance Manager to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site based near Bedworth. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for leading a team of around 15 engineers and ensuring all site maintenance is being completed. The Maintenance Manager needs to have strong leadership and man management skills.The successful Maintenance Manager will play a major part within the future of this business and will be heavily involved in all decisions to take the engineering department to the next level.
Skills required for the Maintenance Manager:
- Management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing engineers and delegating workloads
- Either bias with a technical background
- PPM Planning and implementation
- Communication with the Production team
- Health and Safety
- Assessing KPI’s, managing budgets etc.
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.