SALES SUPPORT ASSISTANT TEAM LEADER - ASSET FINANCE
SALES SUPPORT ASSISTANT TEAM LEADER ? ASSET FINANCE
Up to £30,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
Our client is a leading European Asset Finance provider who specialise in providing finance solutions including sales-aid Leasing and Asset Finance to a range of business customers. They are currently seeking an experienced Sales Support Coordinator with Asset Finance experience what has aspirations of becoming a Team Leader in the near future.
- Helping to manage a team of Sales Support Coordinators and ensuring that they are providing administrative support in an accurate and efficient manner, with a keen eye for detail.
- Undertaking staff management responsibilities alongside your Manager such as 1-2-1s, appraisals, calculating attendance and sickness records, and conducting recruitment interviews
- Ensuring that the team are processing new business proposals from Brokerages that are approved by the Bank.
- Liaising directly with Brokers to ensure that all loan applications are in line with credit proposal requirements and that relationships are built with these intermediaries.
- Working closely with Credit regarding credit searches; ensuring that your team are providing first line documentation and customer checks so that there is swift internal processing.
- Supporting the business development activities of the company.
- Reporting at the end of each day and also at month end.
- A minimum of 3 years? Sales Support experience gained in the Asset Finance industry
- Aspirations of becoming a Team Leader
- Basic of up to £30,000 basic plus bonus and generous benefits including private healthcare, pension etc.
- Opportunity to help lead a growing team within a highly respected Asset Finance company where your hard work will be noticed and rewarded.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959846739