Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager
My client is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. My client has unique working culture - a culture that offers a personal, friendly environment whilst offering the opportunities of a major organisation which is based around shared enterprise.
You will be working within the client’s award winning fast growing specialist Transfer Pricing team whom aims to provide all of the company’s wide array of clients with innovative solutions.
As a Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager it will be required for you to create solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, display sufficient technical knowledge in your own service area as a means to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage various teams and projects in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
The Assistant Manager will work with a range of different clients and people at all levels. The key elements of the role are:
- You’ll build a rapport with the individual client and develop a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations
- You’ll be responsible for planning and performing Transfer Pricing consultancy and compliance assignments
- You’ll provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively
A person who has a genuine interest in the clients. My client wants to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You’ll ideally be ATT/ CTA /ACA / ACCA or ADIT qualified, although applications are still
- You'll have Transfer Pricing experience or a keen interest in the sector