Technical Data Architect
Senior Data Architect
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data & Analytics Architect for a large organisation based in Bradford. You will be responsible for being the design authority for all projects and changes within the Data & Analytics function. You will be tasked with the development and improvement of current architecture as well as developing target architecture and looking at the how this can be achieved. You will be covering a large range of Architecture including analytics, data warehousing, integration and also operational data. This is a fantastic opportunity within a well known organisation investing heavily in its data function and you will also have the ability to influence at a senior level. You will ideally have experience of delivering within a heavily regulated environment.
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £80,000 + cash/car allowance + 20% bonus + benefits.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in Data and Analytics Architecture covering a large range of specialisations (including data warehousing, analytics and operational data)
- Strong experience of the full project life-cycle within IT
- Proven track record of influencing and engaging senior stakeholders (up to C-level)
- Strong understanding of enterprise level data modelling and design
- Experience of n-tier architecture
- Data integration technologies - including ETL and Web Services
- Experience of application and data design and implementation.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks and modelling.
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
- Experience of large scale data migration projects.
- You will ideally have experience of cloud technologies and migration approaches.
If you have the above experience please send your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959851623