Senior Network Engineer - Cisco SP or R&S CCIE / CCNP
Senior Network Engineer ? Cisco SP or R&S CCIE / CCNP
£60,000 - £70,000 Plus Pension & Private Healthcare (after probationary period)
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing consultancy, managed service and infrastructure providers with solutions ranging from MPLS Networking to Unified Communications and Cloud Computing.
They are now looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their team and provide consultancy, implementation and support services to customers, both remotely and on-site.
As the Senior Network Engineer, you will:
- Meet with customers to ascertain their functional requirements and make suitable design recommendations
- Develop device configurations in-line with best practice
- Attend sites to install and commission hardware and liaise with carriers to ensure smooth service migrations and turn up
- Complete change control and scheduled maintenance service requests
- Respond to service incidents and liaise with Cisco Technical Assistance Centre on complex support issues
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Service provider switching and routing experience
- A Cisco SP or R&S CCIE / CCNP certification
- Proven experience with Cisco Catalyst, ISR and Nexus products lines
- The ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-motivated and positive approach
A working knowledge of Cisco ASA, ASR, UCS, F5 and/or Fortigate products would be an advantage, but this is not essential.
Our client is interested in a further conversation with you if you have experience as a Senior Network Engineer, Lead Infrastructure Support Engineer, Technical Support Manager, IT Support Manager or Network Support Manager.
What?s in it for you?
- Dynamic and friendly team
- Flexible working options
- The chance to make a positive, lasting impact with a successful business
- Comprehensive training to continually expand your knowledge and experience
- Exam fees for industry qualifications paid for
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Senior Network Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959847916