KM4HR are delighted to once again partner with our client, a leading services business based in Essex who are currently seeking a patrol specialist to join the already established team.
Working closely with the Head of compensation & Payroll with admin support, the need is to secure a well rounded payroll specialist, a subject matter expert who can bring a number of payrolls together while developing internal relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly & annual payroll processed under Real Time legislation with daily deadlines Auto-enrolment responsibilities - Payroll set up and registration of new PAYE schemes
- Daily payroll admin, starters, leavers, year end
- Answer questions and queries within stated deadlines across the business
- Lead of various ad-hoc projects, data, stats, regs, RTI
- Happy to operate in a team but with minimal support
- 3-5 years working with in a payroll function
- Good understanding of systems and level of IT
- understanding of working with in a business that has a number of payrolls
- Commercially aware.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
This is a role working for a true market leading organisation, please contact me for more information