Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Join a leading name in the lending a Financial Services market, this multi-product company not only offer unrivalled earning potential but also a state of the art working environment with an onsite gym and café. The Trainee Mortgage Advisor can look forward to joining a company that is well respected and renowned for their long-term career options and progression.
The company can boast Over 20 years within Financial Services such as Loans, Debt Help and Banking. The Business has a fantastic relationship with their clients and is often seen as a one stop shop for all financial needs. The successful Trainee Mortgage Advisor can look forward to joining a company that not only cares about their customers but also is well known for the charity work they champion. The proof the company truly cares about their staff is evidenced by 10+ years cemented in the Times Top 100 companies.
Trainee Mortgage Advisors will be responsible for;
- Completing the full lending process from start to finish to assist customers with their lending needs
- Being a champion of the customers values
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Ensuring accuracy on all administration
Trainee Mortgage Advisors will need;
- Full or part CeMAP qualification
- Experience working in secured or unsecured lending
- Previous experience working as a Trainee Mortgage Advisors, Secured Loan Advisor, Loan Advisor, Sales Underwriter, Underwriter, Loan Sales or Mortgages
Salary - £27,000 rising to £35,000
Benefits - Onsite Gym + Subsidised Café + State of the Art site and office