Security CCTV Engineer
We have a vacancy for an ambitious CCTV Engineer to secure domestic and commercial properties nationwide, joining our long established and rapidly expanding company.
If you’re looking for an enjoyable, physical job where every day is interesting but no two days are the same, and you’d enjoy being part of our strong team, then this could be an ideal move for you.
From you we need commitment, a willingness to work hard and a sense of humour. You’ll be reliable, honest, polite and great with customers. You’ll also need a full driving licence (minor points considered) and can pass a DBS check (that we will pay for). You do not need to hold an SIA licence.
Whilst training will be given, some experience and familiarity with CCTV is essential as well as the ability to demonstrate skills in maintenance and fault finding. You’ll be a confident communicator with an eye for important detail and the ability to work as part of a team or alone.
Based in [north] Kent, the role will involve travel within London and the home counties to and from client sites, using a company vehicle.
- Installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of CCTV systems, Access Control, and ANPR Systems in a variety of premises.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and communication.
- Working independently as well as part of a small team of engineers/subcontractors.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Install, commission, service and maintain a variety of systems such as Hikvision, Pelco, Samsung, Bosch, Panasonic, Axis, etc.
- Possess a competent-to-good level of technical competency with CCTV and understanding of basic electrical and electronic systems/principles.
- Additional access control, intruder, and door entry systems experience would be an advantage but training will be given where appropriate.
- A full UK driving licence (minor points considered).
Salary: from £30,000 - £32,000 p/a depending on experience.