Digital Content Executive - Shoreditch Events Space Platform
We are a cutting-edge online platform situated in the heart of artsy Shoreditch. Since our inception in 2015 we have been named in The Guardians Top 20 Start-Ups and won numerous awards - our ethos is not to quickly expand but to employ people that share our vision and believe in our product. We need future leaders.
Our service is currently available in the UK's largest cities and due to our success, we are looking to expand the platform's reach globally over the coming years. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented graduates and place a huge emphasis on training and development within a start-up environment.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire a Digital Content Executive. We're looking for an intelligent writing professional to help us build our ever increasing client base and to help consolidate our reputation of providing an online marketplace with the coolest, most unique and inspiring event spaces around. You will be responsible for writing social media, SEO, blog and e-book content.
As well as personal progression, we offer real on the job learning in a dynamic start-up with genuine opportunities to be implemented in the infrastructure of an innovative idea!
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- A writing based degree at grade 2:1 or above from a top 30 university - we work in a complex area of events and so hiring candidates with the intellectual ability to deal with our market is essential
- At least one year in a similar role
- Previous experience in content creation, social media management and copywriting
- Familiar with Google Analytics and best practice for SEO
- Basic reporting and data analysis capabilities
Main Responsibilities will include:
SEO and Organic Traffic
- Creating blog content, sourcing blog contributors, nurturing content partnerships and curating partners content for our blog
- Creating content to be hosted on third party websites as part of our backlink strategy
- Curating the content on website to ensure our organic rankings continue to grow
Social Media Content
- Creation of social media content across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Sourcing online communities and contributing relevant content
- Managing our social media influencer programme, interacting with influencers and nurturing the relationship so that they become advocates for our brand
- Liaising with our agency partner to deliver copy for social media campaigns to acquire leads for the sales team
- Analysing the success of the campaigns and making relevant changes to the copy
- A/B testing campaigns, analysing the data and making informed decisions based on the information
- Creating reports, case studies and e-books to increase the acquisition of clients
- Venue Acquisition Campaign
- Creating reports, case studies and e-books to encourage new venues across the UK to list on
- Delivering copy for social media campaigns for venue owners and managers
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer an average first year earnings of up to £28,000.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits such as all relevant tech, pension and rapid progression