Nursery Practitioner - Slough
Nursery Practitioner Required - Slough (Title)
17,500 - 18,250 (Salary)
Daisy Chain Recruitment are current in search of a Nursery Practitioner to work within a fantastic team at a Nursery in the Slough area.
As a valuable member of a growing team you will be entitled to:
- Fantastic facilities for both staff and children
- Competitive salaries for the area
- Opportunities for progression in the future
- A variety of staff benefits
Our Client is looking for a Practitioner who is:
- Level 2 or 3 Qualified in Childcare
- Passionate and motivated
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS and experience with Key children and observations
- Adaptable in the work place
Interview are being held in January - the position will be for an immediate start (subject to notice period)
Please send your CV to Joe Ardern to be considered for the role or to discuss other positions available in the area.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.