Ecommerce IT Project Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Ecommerce IT Project Manager to join our IT team based at our Head Office in Nuneaton.
- Understanding of ecommerce (preferably ATG) and Multi-Channel systems and environments.
- Overseeing all aspects of complex IT projects and it will be your job to manage their scoping, planning and delivery.
- Tracking progress and managing timelines, milestones, risks and resources.
- Leading people with a variety of different skills, your resources will come from IT, other business areas and third party systems integrators.
- Managing communications other stakeholders and the affected parts of the company too.
- PRINCE2 or PMP certification
- IT experienced Project Manager
- Good communicator
- Team Player - who will influence people at all levels
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…