Client Support / Trade Support / Application Support
Client Support / Trade Support / Application Support (FinTech, Financial Technology, Asset Manager, Hedge Fund)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Client Support / Trade Support / Application Support candidate to join an award winning provider of electronic trading solutions and financial technology (FinTech). This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within my clients expanding global firm. They offer a high energy, fast-paced environment which focuses on team work and continual development. Ideally we seek candidates with 0-3 years relevant experience.
Successful candidates will be self-sufficient and will be required to have a good understanding of the asset management business and have previous experience servicing clients in the financial industry and is best suited to candidates with both technical and business skills.
Your daily responsibilities will include - Client Support / Trade Support / Application Support (FinTech, Financial Technology, Asset Manager, Hedge Fund)
- Investigate and resolve problems and queries for our clients across a range of asset classes and operations.
- Manage your own workload to provide the best possible service to the clients.
- Work closely with and assisting other internal teams using your
Qualifications/Experience - Client Support / Trade Support / Application Support (FinTech, Financial Technology, Asset Manager, Hedge Fund)
- Ideally 0-3 years or more experience in support or implementation within the financial services industry
- Understanding of hedge fund workflow and operations
- Understanding of Service-Desk/Support operations
- Ability to produce results to tight deadlines and manage multiple support cases
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to deliver effective training content tailored to different audiences ranging from entry-level employees to clients.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, growing, rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity with SQL, FIX messaging and Web Services a plus.
- Relevant financial qualifications a plus.
- technical and business knowledge when required.
REC Solutions LTD is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all applications
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959833830