Finance Manager £60,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits near Swansea, South Wales
Finance Manager for global manufacturing & production corporation based in South Wales
As Finance Manager you will provide overall leadership as a member of the senior management team, ensuring compliance with applicable corporate governance principles. Identifying financial opportunities / risks for the business and supporting the direction / strategies / action plans to achieve the full potential of assets. You will ensure compliance with company policies / procedures / timelines, and with local regulations from a statutory perspective. Responsibilities include:
- overseeing corporate function to ensure accurate statutory accounts are produced annually
- providing financial planning / forecasting to meet needs of business
- coordinate timely input of budget and forecast data
- ensuring compliance with applicable SOX legislation
- arranging funding to meet financial obligations through identification / mitigation of risks
- cash management / forecasting / external banking relations
- maintaining rigorous credit management policy / monitoring cash collection activities
- developing financial business performance metrics to allow effective management
- helping to develop local strategy, ensuring robust cost management principles
- providing stewardship of the company pension scheme
With operations, offices and projects across five continents, our client is a world leader in the exploration and mining sector. Employing c.195,000 people in over 30 countries, they are a market leading processing, manufacturing and production company, offering a fantastic working environment and the opportunity for career progression in both the UK and internationally.
As Finance Manager you will hold a relevant qualification backed up by a considerable professional accounting background in in a similar role, ideally in a large multinational organisation. With excellent business management / leadership skills you will also have extensive decision making experience and superior problem solving skills.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Finance Manager, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272593DC.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: finance manager accounting financial corporate finance statutory accounts budget compliance business manager performance statistics forecasts finance team Swansea
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.