Corporate Tax Executive - Glasgow
Change Public Practice are working with a market leading CA firm who, who due to impressive growth and recent business wins, are recruiting a Corporate Tax Senior for their team in Glasgow. This firm strongly believes in the people they have in their business and therefore very rarely recruit externally for opportunities within this team which makes this a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a highly established Tax team. This team also has an increased focus on advisory work making this opportunity even more attractive as it is not a typical corporate tax compliance role.
This firm has a very strong market reputation and internal culture which sees very low staff turnover in the market. This team works very closely with the wider practice to develop opportunities with clients by offering tax expertise and strategic advice to clients of all sizes, including both large corporates and small and medium-sized businesses.
In addition to Corporate Tax compliance and advisory work, you will also be responsible for the following:
· You will lead client relationships and together with the senior team, deliver solutions on stand-alone advisory projects. You will also facilitate a smooth compliance process for key clients, with associated ad hoc advice
· You will be an integral part of the Scottish tax team but will build your wider network with other specialists across the business
· You will act as a role model for junior members of the team, supporting and championing their development and being involved in the coaching and upskilling programme
· You will be a newly qualified i.e. ACA or CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ total experience
· You will come from a Practice background i.e. Big 4 / Top 10 / mid-tier
· You will be technically strong on corporate tax matters and keen to develop further in corporate tax advisory matters
· Experience mentoring and coaching junior members of staff
· Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills