Training Coordinator - Birmingham - International Law Firm
Our client is one of the leading International Law Firms in the UK with fantastic offices in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for a talented and ambitious Training Coordinator to support their Global Learning and Development Team.
- Support firm efforts to ensure UK lawyers, particularly trainees and junior lawyers, receive the right support to develop their technical expertise in accordance with the guidelines set by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA)
- Organise and support the delivery of legal skills training courses for trainee solicitors and all qualified legal staff
Duties will include…
Legal Skills Training organisation and support
- Liaising with presenters and external providers to schedule course dates
- Allocating trainees to cohort sessions, while minimising the pressure on each practice area wherever possible
- Supervising all team and course processes and assisting with on-going process improvements
- Delegating tasks to the Legal Learning Administrators and supervising resourcing and performance
- Providing training and guidance to the Legal Learning Administrators in relation to compliance and course organisation
- Ensuring that all trainees are offered the training courses necessary to complete the SRA-mandatory PSC programme in time to meet SRA deadlines.
Client and Group training support
- Assisting the PAs, Business Development Events team and legal staff with SRA and Law Society of Ireland CPD compliance queries and providing first point of contact support to the firm for SRA and LSI CPD course compliance queries
- Assisting with the provision of SRA and LSI CPD compliance materials
- Entering training and event information on the database management system when required
- Creating and maintaining centralised compliance files
- Supervising and assisting the Legal Learning Administrators in maintaining and updating training records held on the department's training database
- Providing training and support to all users of the database management system
SRA and Law Society of Ireland CPD compliance
- Acting as the first point of contact for all client and internal training compliance queries
- Project managing the annual SRA CPD learning plan rollout
- Reviewing learning plans and supporting lawyers in their completion
- Monitoring LSI CPD compliance
General Administrative support
- Providing ad hoc general secretarial and administrative support to the Legal Learning Manager
- Referring issues and queries to the Legal Learning Manager and carrying out specific instructions in response to such matters under the Legal Learning Manager's direction.
The ideal candidate will be Birmingham based Human Resources and personnel professional and ideally have experience of being a Training coordinator in a professional services environment, have excellent written and oral communications skills, be able to work under pressure and have the ability to work as part of a global team.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78798125