T&C Manager - Manchester
Our Client is well known throughout Financial Services and operates within the Private Banking Sector. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Senior T&C Consultant / Manager.
Requirements of The Role
To Manage the application and development of the Training and Competence (T&C) schemes within Our Clients Private Banking and Wealth Planning units, thereby strengthening the '1st line of defence’ capabilities of the Bank.
Responsibilities of The Role
* To work with the Head of Private Banking to develop the T&C scheme within the Private Banking and Wealth Planning units, taking responsibility for managing the day to day application of the scheme and ensuring that the T&C supervisors adhere to the requirements of the scheme
* Responsible for continuously reviewing the requirements of the T&C Scheme and proactively identifying opportunities to develop it further, with support from the Head of Private Banking
* To coach and support the T&C Supervisors across the division in the application of the scheme
* To Train New T&C Supervisors on both the soft skills and practical application of the T&C Scheme
* Conduct check-the-checker file reviews and observed visits across all product areas, identifying the suitability of the advice given by an adviser and areas for development.
* To act as an escalation point for complex files or sensitive issues.
* To identify common themes and risks across the business in terms of development areas or knowledge gaps.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
* CII / PFS qualification, ideally diploma qualified
* CeMAP Preferred, or must be willing to complete qualification early in employment
* CISI / CFA Investment Management qualification, Level 4
* Proven experience in working within a T&C/Suitability Role
* Has a good understanding of FCA requirements for T&C
* Demonstrable knowledge of suitability, risk profiles and KYC
There is an Excellent Salary & Benefits Package Available!