Consultant (Test Data Management Specialist)
Consultant (Test Data Management Specialist) ? Sogeti UK (Part of the Capgemini Group)
Join a world-leading IT consultancy and thought leader within the Software Testing field.
Base location ? London
Sogeti UK is renowned for being the software testing specialists, and we?re currently looking for a test data management professional to join us as a Consultant. Data sits at the heart of every organisation. This consultancy position has arisen due to growth in our team focusing on data management, analytics, data quality and impacts from data legislation.
This would be an ideal position for a professional that has come from a data management, data science, big data or data analytics background.
The successful candidate should have a technical background or understanding and be able to talk around and explain technical solutions to key stakeholders.
We want a technically focused but pragmatic professional who will travel, evangelize, consult, train and troubleshoot to enhance our clients? experiences. Working either independently or with a team of Sogeti and/or Business Partner consultants, you will be a primary and critical point of contact for clients. In this highly visible and impactful role you will successfully employ a combination of technical expertise and client management skills to conduct on-site and remote post-sales consulting / product implementation.
In this role you will;
- Assist in further developing our offerings in data management.
- Support pre sales and sales team proposition activity.
- Develop best practice and methodologies.
- Support across multiple client projects.
About Sogeti UK
Sogeti UK is part of the Sogeti Group, which brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India.
Sogeti is one of the five strategic business units of Capgemini Group, recognised by analysts for our focus on transformation, our methodologies and frameworks, and our local and global delivery capability.
Sogeti is recognised as a thought leader and leader in delivering testing solutions and in more recent years, diversifying our expertise by building new practices such as DevOps, Release Management and Service Design Transition.
As a Consultant (Test Data Management Specialist), we?re looking for:-
- Commercial experience in test data management, data migration, data analytics.
- Commercial experience in data management toolsets from the likes of CA, IBM, Informatica.
- Good general technical and business background as you need to be able to talk to business users to establish data requirements and then determine/sell the solutions.
- Commercial experience in any of the following RDMS ? SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL or Sybase.
- Knowledge of applicable data protection legislation including GDPR.
- Previous experience with the following ? Data Policy and Delivery, Data Migration, SQL, Data de-personalisation, Test data generation.
- Practical experience of - Data admin tools (SQL+, Toad), ETL tools (Informatica etc), Programming experience, Data modelling, Data creation, running stored procedures, Data replication.
- Establishing credibility both internally and externally through your knowledge, approach, and professionalism.
- Be an active member of the team on Pre Sales, Sales and project work.
- Help with designing best practice data science/analytics delivery methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent people skills
- A passion for delivery the highest quality of work
- Flexibility on travel / work locations (working as a consultant could take you to customer sites across the UK!)
As a Consultant (Test Data Management Specialist) at Sogeti you can:-
- Work with the latest testing tools and upskill in different technologies through our work on various customer sites
- Work onsite, representing the global Sogeti brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly. Customers include banking, finance, insurance, defence, aerospace and media/digital
- Gain experience within a market leader and have a genuine and transparent career path mapped; We prefer to promote from within rather than recruit externally so you?ll have every opportunity to develop.
- We encourage continuous learning and development and you?ll have the ability to obtain further certifications through Sogeti Training; the UK?s leading provider of software testing training services.
Our inclusive Culture
Sogeti UK positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959810158