Client Manager / Relationship Executive
This is a newly created position to join a growing and dynamic commercial finance organisation in the City of London as a Client/Relationship Executive with the opportunity to develop as the role evolves into a Relationship Manager.
- Provide excellent support to a portfolio of existing clients, helping to support and strengthen the business relationships as their first point of contact
- Supporting the risk management team with the assessment of new business opportunities
- Supporting the client director with analysis of key financial and operational information on clients and prospects
- Dealing with client queries in relation to payments and contractual information relating to this
- Liaising with the external support office for client driven tasks
- Implementing Audit recommendations
- Working with client Director to review accounts and ensure business strategies are in place
- Attending occasional client visits with the Client Director to develop further and strengthen relationships
Skills And Competencies Required For This Role:
- A minimum of 2 years Client Management/Engagement in a Business Finance environment
- Experienced in assessing financial information and statements with a basic understanding of financial risk.
- Well organised with ability to multi task and prioritise workload as appropriate
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be a car owner/driver to attend client visits
My client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to every applicant, therefore if you have not received a response from us within 5 working days then unfortunately your application was not successful on this occasion.