Advanced Nurse Practitioner Liverpool
It's time for a change, it's time for flexible working hours, competitive pay rates and specialised training and support. Are you an Advanced Nurse Practitioner looking for the next step up in your career?
There are a variety of shift patterns available with a high potential of ongoing work for a number of months; pay will be between £30-£34 Ltd per hour dependant on the shift pattern and your current banding or skill set. Please note evenings, nights and weekends will be paid at a higher rate.
Randstad Care are seeking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work in Walk in Centres across Liverpool whilst Providing care, advice and guidance in the treatment of others, when dealing with highly complex specialist conditions.
* We work in partnership with the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) to support our Nurses with the revalidation process. Free re-validation and training sessions are available for all of our Nurses to attend with ongoing support from both Randstad Care and the RCN thereafter.
* Referral scheme up to £200 vouchers per successful referral
* Give sound and professional clinical advice and knowledge where appropriate
* Weekly pay runs via an online pay system
* Access to free accredited ongoing training courses
* Online fast track DBS applications
Responsibilities would include:
* Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care
* Establishing robust communication networks with the client, their carers and other members of a multi disciplinary team
* Promote service user empowerment
* Effective delivery of care that promotes choice and independence
* Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns
* Ensuring the correct administration of medication and monitoring the results of treatment
* Preparing and maintaining patient records and producing care plans and risk assessments
To be considered for this rewarding and fulfilling opportunity, you must:
* Have a valid NMC registration
* Minimum of 6 months of post qualifying experience working within a community role
Desirable Skills -
* Prescribing V100/V300
* Clinical Supervision Training
* Compression Bandaging
* Wound/Ulcer Management
* Masters Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
* PICC/Hickman Lines
* Catheter Care (both male, female and supra pubic)
- Working autonomously in and advanced nursing role
- Nurse Prescribing
- Working with community development initiatives
- Experience of management and clinical leadership
Randstad Care has an uppermost priority to provide passionate and hard working nurses who love the work they do.
If you would like anymore information about this role, please contact Matthew Henshaw on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.