Project Manager (Risk, Agile)
My client, a top tier investment bank is seeking a Risk Project Manager to join their team.
As a risk Project Manager you'll be responsible for managing the risk to the organisation, its employees, customers, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders.
- business continuity;
- corporate governance;
- enterprise risk;
- information and security risk;
- market and credit risk;
- regulatory and operational risk;
- technology risk.
- Agile methodologies
Your activities will likely include:
- planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation;
- risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organisation's previous handling of risks;
- establishing and quantifying the organisation's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept;
- risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks;
- corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders;
- conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
- providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.