Business Development Manager UK Museum and Heritage Division
Our client specialise in theming design and creation for the leisure industry and are looking for a Business Development Manager to help grow their business even more. This role can be Midlands or London based.
Business Development Manager in the Museum & Heritage Division for the UK!
Do you a passion for the Museum & Heritage industry and an outgoing and driven personality?
If so, we are currently looking for a passionate results-driven business development professional with experience in the UK who can immediately connect us with contacts and further enhance new business opportunities
About the Role
This full time position demands the applicant to be able to plan, organise, direct, control and evaluate business sales and marketing opportunities for a dynamic and fast growing global company
* Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a relevant business development position in the Museum and Heritage sector in the UK
* The ability to network and influence across UK Museum and Heritage sector.
* A passionate and driven sales and marketing professional able to influence across all levels.
* Powerful presentation skills and the confidence to represent the business at senior level both internally and externally.
* Commercially astute with strong budget management and forecasting abilities.
* A natural team leader with a confident, assertive but approachable personality.
* Enthusiastic, boundless and infectious energy about the business and the ability to enthuse others.
* Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
Bachelor’s degree. Majors in business, marketing, communications and/or advertising preferred.
Or: Industry experience within these or similar fields combined with strong references.