Salesforce CRM Analyst
We are seeking a skilled and professional Business Analyst with experience of delivering system implementations to customers in the Investment Banking business.
The successful applicant will have mainly a Business Analysis or Implementation Consultant background with plenty of experience and examples of working directly with customer business teams to understand requirements, suggesting solutions and using Salesforce Administrator to configure and demonstrate suitable solutions.
You will be used to liaising with internal technical/development teams to investigate the technical feasibility of functional solutions, and also be able to undertake key Salesforce configurations (fields, workflows, users security reporting) to demonstrate concepts and solutions to customers.
You will have produced suitable documents to support the various stages of analysis involved in a project or implementation lifecycle such as Requirements (BRDs), Functional Specifications, Business Process diagrams.
Experience of Salesforce projects in an Investment Bank or similar financial services organisation is key and familiarity with sell-side Sales, Research and Investor Relations processes is desirable, but not essential.
Good track record is required but just as important are your natural analytic, customer and communication skills and a desire to learn and grow within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Business analyst lead for new customer roll-outs, understanding the customer’s business and ways of working, running workshops on-site with business teams and using demos to drive out requirements and investigate potential solutions
- Documenting requirements, potential solutions, and other project delivery documents
- working internally with the Development/technical teams and other team members of Client Success to investigate technical feasibility of proposed solutions
- Undertake Salesforce configurations for investigating solutions and for client demo purposes
- Undertake demos, training to support rollouts, post rollout special care support
- Client Success team shared activities such as sales support and other post go-live client success responsibilities Required Attributes/Experience:
- Minimum two years experience of working with IBs as a Business Analyst or implementation consultant. This might have been within a bank or working for a vendor
- Excellent communication, analysis and workshop skills and capable of producing high-quality documentation
- A business analysis background and 'hands-on' approach to delivery
- Salesforce Administration and configuration experience
- A desire and willingness to get to know your customers
- Ability to self managing your schedules and workload within a collaborative team framework
- Familiarity with sell-side Sales, Research and Investor Relations processes Opportunities:
- Learn how the sell-side business really works including the impact of increasing regulation
- Grow skillset within and outside of business analysis
- Be part of our company's growth and development