Graduate Loan Support Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, highly innovative and market changing Fintech business with significant opportunity to kick-start your career in a financial environment that provides training and promotes development.
They are looking for an ambitious and mathematically minded individual with a genuine passion for a career in finance to support the Collections and Recoveries team with the following;
- Providing information/data in relation to payment enquiries, settlement figures and statements of accounts
- Liaising with customers to resolve unpaid interest on settled loans
- Generating repayment reports for borrowers
- Setting up new direct debit payments
- Liaising across multiple business sectors to gain information in relation to client accounts
- Supporting the team with adhoc projects
What do I need to qualify for this role;
- We are looking for someone at the start of their career in finance, that has gained some experience of working in an office based environment
- A recent graduate with a mathematical mind and ideally a subject related degree i.e. mathematics, economics, business finance however please note that this is not an accounting role
- You will have willingness to learn and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - is clear, logical and empathetic.
- An ambitious individual who can challenge and enjoys being challenged.
My client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to every applicant, therefore if you have not received a response from us within 5 working days then unfortunately your application was not successful on this occasion.