Commercial Gas engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer - Bristol - £35,000 - £37,000/ annum + benefits and overtime
WHO? Would you be working for?
- The South West's leading Building Services Company with over 100 employees.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Commercial Gas Engineer?
- Must live in Bristol OR surrounding areas.
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
- Experience on with Commercial and Domestic Boilers - installs, maintenance, service, breakdown and repair.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across Gloucestershire carrying out service, maintenance, repairs on Social Housing Contracts and within Commercial properties such as Offices, Hotels, Restaurants and Schools.
- You will be working in both Commercial properties and Social Housing.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Company Van (with limited Private Use).
- Fuel card.
- Travel time.
- Overtime - time and half/ double
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.