Digital Transformation Officer, Field Based Role
Digital Transformation Officer, Healthcare Business, UK Wide
A full UK driving license is essential as is the ability to stay overnight elsewhere in the country for most of the week.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, with one of the UK’s leading providers of Home Care Services to join them as an integral part of their Head Office and Operations Team, as a Field Based Digital Transformation Officer to drive forward the implementation of a new business system.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the company, who are rapidly expanding and becoming the market leader within the industry and are going from strength to strength focusing on business growth and quality of care.
It is due to this exciting expansion, that the Digital Transformation role has been created and your role within the business will be one of priority, to ensure the smooth running of the roll out of system changes within each individual branch and to support the development of the company as a whole.
This is a National role and will include travel across our branch network which includes sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Your roles are responsibilities are to:
- Be the face of implementation and a key contact for the Operations and head office teams
- Helping in the set-up of data in the new branch system as required during an implementation
- Be involved in training and coaching of new and existing system users
- Providing on-site support and help for newly-trained branch staff.
- Providing office support where needed whilst branch staff are going through the implementation process
- Operating and updating the new and outgoing systems as needed during an implementation
- Provide advice and guidance to all branch staff in the use of the new branch system
- Build relationships with local and national stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure that all targets and deadlines are achieved
The following skills are essential:
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional self-motivation, persistence and diligence while being trustworthy, intuitive, and methodical.
- Very strong organisational and time management skills, able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines.
- Be able to work on your own without the need for constant supervision.
The following experience is desirable:
- Experience of delivering group or 1 to 1 training.
- Experience of working in a project environment.
- Previous experience within healthcare sector
If you have the drive and commitment to support such an exciting change within the company, have a passion or experience within healthcare, and want to work for a forward thinking, expanding company then this role is for you.
Please send your CV in the first instance for consideration. We are open to applications from candidates in all UK locations; however you will be expected to travel to branches when required with an estimated 95% of weekday nights spent away from home.