Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer /Cisco / Firewalls / Networks / Change
Really interesting opportunity to join an expanding organisation in the heart of Edinburgh working on some fascinating and high profile projects whist supporting the company and several teams with every day BAU needs.
This role will involve:
- Supporting BAU needs for over 1000 users spread over several UK sites
- Delivering to SLAs per service or incident request
- Assessing risks within business change requests
- Ensuring hardware and software perform to the expected ad required level
- Identifying and addressing issues before they occur or reacting as required to avoid systems down time
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Proven background support large-scale / Enterprise organisations with 500+ users
- Good network and infrastructure experience
- Experience of Firewalls is a must
- VMware, Unix, VOIP, Proxy Services
- Genuine interest in new technologies, new releases, ways of working, etc
- Passion, determination, excellent team-working ability
- Experience of F5 road mapping and/or Cloud or Azzure would be highly beneficial
About the company
This company wish to stress their commitment to ensuring their staff enjoy their work, have a genuine work-life balance and that they believe in rewarding people accordingly. Staff benefits include performance related bonus, 28 days holiday (plus public), private medical insurance, a company double your contribution pension contribution, death in service plus other perks. The office hours are typically 090.00 - 17.00 and the office operates a smart dress code with business attire optional.
Applicants must have an existing right to live and work in the UK as candidate sponsorship is not an option
If interested in applying for the Senior Network Engineer role, please send on your CV to be considered
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.