Primary Teaching Assistants- Shepherd's Bush
Destination Education are currently looking to recruit hardworking, dedicated teaching assistants to join a brilliant school based in Shepherd's Bush. The positions vary from early years through to KS2.
There are many opportunities for training and progression within a strong school structure. The positions that are available are perfect if you are looking to gain some experience before going on to complete an NQT status or if you are just fulfilling your passion of working with primary school children.
The ideal candidates should be comfortable working across different key stage and working with minor SEN children. A main duty of the role will be providing 1:1 support meaning the candidate should be confident when working independently with children of all primary ages.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Tilly at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
The ideal candidates will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistants who are ready to take the next step in their career.