Packing Staff - night shift 10pm - 6am
Picking and Packing work, no experience needed
Ongoing full-time hours, immediate start available
Permanent job opportunities, excellent staff discounts!
Leading online meal kit business, HelloFresh, is growing faster than any company in Europe right now and we're looking for over one hundred friendly, reliable people to join the team right here in Banbury, to make sure our customers continue to get the best, locally sourced ingredients, delivered to their door in time for dinner.
Do you like to do a good job where delivering a great quality product matters?
Well this might be just right job for you.
We're looking for hard working people who like to do a good day's work in return for a fair rate of pay.
It really doesn't matter about the kind of work you've done in the past or even if this will be your very first job - you don't need any experience to take up a position with us because all the training you need will be given to you when you join.
As part of your induction you'll be trained and will receive a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate too.
About the job
- Picking and packing food ingredients into meal boxes ready to be delivered to our customers
- Night shift - 10pm - 6am shift - Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, with Tuesday shift beginning soon.
- We'll also be putting on a Thursday shift around the festive season, so we don't have to work Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day too!
- The warehouse is a cold store environment; this means it can be a bit chilly but as long as you wear appropriate cold weather clothing, you'll be nice and toasty!
Not sure it's for you?
We're running weekly 'taster sessions' where, as part of a small group, you'll get the chance to give the job a go to see if you like it. So why not come to take a look for yourself? The introduction and taster sessions are paid, so if you decide that the job isn't for you (even though we think you will like it!), then you won't have missed out!
The benefits of the job
- 8.00 per hour (rising to £8.50 with attendance bonus) plus overtime
- Immediate start available
- Full training given, no experience necessary
- Local employer, fun and friendly team environment
- All new starters receive Food Hygiene Level 2 Certification
- Discounted groceries and meal boxes
- Modern, clean warehouse environment
For the right people we can offer continuous work and opportunities for permanent roles - as a growing employer HelloFresh is always looking for people to join the team long term.
For more information or to apply for the jobs we have available, then either send in your details using the 'apply' button on the web site, or get in touch with us right now on 01295-232-910 01295.232.910 or send us an email to hellofresh.admin(at)meridianbs.co.uk - we look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords for job search:
Picking packing warehouse production order picking Picking packing warehouse production order picking Picking packing warehouse production order picking Picking packing warehouse production order picking Picking packing warehouse production order picking Picking packing warehouse production order picking Picking packing warehouse production order picking
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.