Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive
Job Title Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
A multi-service and personable mid-sized independent law firm with offices in Southend and Essex.
They consistently provide high-quality client driven service and pride themselves on offering cost-effective advice. Due to expansion they are now looking to increase their staff numbers and are actively looking for qualified legal practitioners who can help the firm progress and strengthen their foothold in the area.
Your work and caseload will revolve around a broad scope of Private Client matters. This will include but not be limited to: Estate Planning; Powers of Attorney; Court of Protection applications; Trusts; Wills; Inheritance Tax as well as Estate Administration. You will work within a compact team of like-minded individuals and report to a Senior Partner.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- 3 years PQE + within a Private Client environment
- Proven experience managing your own caseload
- Be able to provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with the SRA Code of conduct
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Ability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets and manage deadlines
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Solicitor" OR "Legal Executive") AND ("Private Client")