Chase and Holland have an exciting new role for a Financial Controller to support the ambitious growth plans of the business. This is a value adding role where the successful incumbent will be able to make a significant difference to the day to day operation of the business. This is a very hands on role where you have the chance to be involved in a fast moving environment with the potential to grow with this very exciting business. This Financial Controller must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial people. Experience of manufacturing/costing environment is beneficial.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will ensure the organisation has a sound financial management framework. Working closely with senior and operational managers you will provide effective support and advice that will enable them to make the best use of their budgets, work within financial KPIs and make decisions based on sound information.
Key areas of focus will be:
- Managing, motivating and developing the Finance team
- Ensuring the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management pack and developing flash reports for operational management
- Developing and maintaining a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Providing clear and concise financial information to Senior Management to support commercial and operational decision
- Management of daily financial operations
- Calculating and issuing financial and operating metrics
- Managing the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculating variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Providing for a system of management cost reports
- Providing financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and margin analysis
- Developing and producing KPIs and ability to develop good ROI models
This would be a great role for an experienced Finance Manager with line management experience looking for a Head of Finance role with a busy, progressive organisation. We are looking for a qualified Accountant who is CIMA or ACCA or qualified by experience and would benefit a professional with a proven background in Retail, Mail Order or Manufacturing with knowledge of stock control and ERP systems. Looking to pay a competitive salary between £43,000 - £52,000
If this sounds like a role for you please get in touch!!!
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.