Are you looking for your next opportunity as an econometrician Manager? Would you enjoy working strategically with a primary focus on getting insight out of data and analytics? Are you able to provide recommendations to clients that are realistic, relevant and above all actionable?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Econometrician Manager to join one of the world's largest media agency networks, who are now looking to add to their successful Business Science? team. As an industry leading organisation their success means that they are always looking to recruit a new candidate to join the team. In addition to a great social scene, my client offers various other benefits. The right candidate will be passionate about their work and enjoy overcoming challenges by creating innovative solutions.
About the role
This role offers a chance to engage in a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. You will be working in a vibrant team engaging with prestigious clients across fashion, media, music, retail, FMCG, events and e-commerce. Your digital implementation will be a vital contributor to your client's success and their business strategies.
The role is diverse and will include:
* Producing insight driven reports that provide clients with key actions to improve their business whilst maintaining technical excellence.
* Working across multiple clients in different sectors.
* Being responsible for the day to day running of their client's analytics and their team of analysts.
* Working closely with clients and all internal teams, this is imperative to have a good understanding of marketing strategy and business concerns for both clients and the agency
* Managing Senior Econometrician & Econometrician
* Being responsible for the team's growth and profitability, so a commercial head is also required
Our client is looking for a motivated individual who will relish the chance to apply their expertise in a creative and forward-thinking workplace. They are looking for someone who has a strong interest in working for a growing organisation and a desire to make a real difference to your clients.
As an Econometrician Manager you will have:
* A degree in Economics, Maths or Stats (2:1 or above)
* 3 - 7 year's experience managing analytics projects preferably of time series econometrics in the media or marketing industry
* Detailed media and marketing knowledge
* The ability to convert analysis into real-world actionable solutions
* Strong client facing skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis clearly
* Experience managing a team of analysts, determined and self-motivated
* Excellent knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
This is a fantastic chance for an Econometrician Manager to come into a great organisation and progress in a highly varied role. If this opportunity captures your interest and you want the chance to further your career, then please do get in touch and apply today! My number to discuss further is .
If this role isn't what you're looking for, we regularly recruit for the following type of roles: Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Insight Analyst, Research Analyst, Statistician, Digital Analyst, Web Analyst, CRO, Data Planner, Data Manager, CRM Analyst, Database Manager, Data Architect, Data Engineer and Data Warehousing.