Business Services Manager
Are you a Business Service Manager, with experience in industry and practice, looking to move in to a central London firm?
In a close knit team you will be assisting the head of the department in day to day management of the team and clients, as well as managing your own client portfolio. This will be in conjunction with reviewing VAT returns and overseeing the coordination of returns from more junior team members.
You will be working to improve the internal processes, workflows and use of technology. Finally, you will be reporting key performance indicators and variances to clients, liaising with HMRC and helping with ad-hoc tasks.
- ACA or ACCA level qualified
- Substantial experience within a business services team ideally at a Supervisor or Manager level
- Excellent understanding of Work flows, internal processes and IT with a desire to continually improve systems and increase efficiency
- You will have strong business focus and awareness of current affairs
- Client facing experience with proven Management Accounts skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills and strong communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a team, meet deadlines and analyse and interpret data
- Xero and Sage experience essential
The firm, based in central London, and have a diverse range of clients both in the UK and internationally. They focus on providing a great service to ensure an ongoing client relationship. Benefits of the role include, a competitive £+50K salary, a central London location and the ability to travel.
For more information please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers