Financial Planning Assistant
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide holistic support to the IFAs and Paraplanners.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first class service is provided to internal and external parties, your work will cover Investment, Pension and Protection planning.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an IFA practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- To deliver high standard administrative support and a world class customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies and procedures.
- To maintain client confidentiality, data protection and other legislative and organisational responsibilities.
- To project a highly professional and friendly image to clients, visitors and other contacts
- To be flexible and tackle a variety of administrative tasks on behalf of the team
- To seek opportunities for continuous improvements
- Ensure all client electronic files are maintained to a very high standard and regularly updated.
- Ensure all ongoing client servicing requirements are dealt with in a prompt efficient manner and ensure regular updates are provided.
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of the Financial Planners if required
- Sending confirmation of appointment emails/letters.
- Prepare for meetings by pulling together all mandatory documentation and producing valuation reports of a very high standard.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.