Conveyancing Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer
Job Title Conveyancing Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
(Job Boards Only)
A friendly and professional multi-service law firm based in Bedford but with extensive links across the South of England. This firm provide concise while informative service across a range of platforms and languages. They pride themselves on their availability, efficiency and approachable nature and appreciate the value of commercially minded employees which is reflected in a transparent progression plan. Currently this firm are in the process of expanding therefore now is an extremely promising time to join.
On a broad spectrum as you will possess a comprehensive knowledge of property law you will deal with all aspects of Conveyancing. This will include but not be limited to dealing with: equity releases; unregistered land; leaseholds and freeholds; equitable transfers, among others. Within a fee earning position you will report to a Senior Partner and be responsible for managing your own caseload from instruction through to completion. In addition, due to a recent expansion this role is immediately available for the right individual.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- 2 years + PQE within Residential Property OR be a Licenced Conveyancer
- Proven experience of managing your own caseload in a senior position
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of Conveyancing transactions
- Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Ability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets and manage deadlines
- Possess the ability to bring a client following - Desirable not essential
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Solicitor" OR "Conveyancer") AND ("Residential" OR "Conveyancing")