Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Hours: Office Hours, Monday to Friday
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a dynamic business that are recruiting a Client Director.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Meet sales financial targets to budget by, analyzing variance and initiating corrective measures
- Developing and delivering a client-portfolio growth strategy
- Creating ideas, initiatives and opportunities that enhance client performance and progressing through the pipeline using agreed methodologies
- Continuous personal improvement of key sales skills
- Create and build C-Level and senior decision-maker relationships with new and existing clients to create customer advocacy
- Providing leadership to customer facing teams in the business.
- Maintain and update account plans and or win plan to drive strategic actions.
- Production of timely and reliable forecasts.
- Maintaining an active and regular customer engagement strategy at C-Level and with senior decision-makers in target growth customers, both formally and informally
- Identify and understand customer projects that bring mutual value and drive a partnership approach
- Drive actions and performance of internal key stakeholders through consistent and clear communications
- Lead generation with a focus on new business through various mediums to gain new client engagement
- Full user engagement with CRM as a sales tool to drive and plan own activity
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Diligent and professional usage of agreed sales processes and methodologies.
- Confidently builds trusted-advisor relationships with C-Level and senior decision-makers in target growth customers.
- Able to build commercially robust deals meeting customer and business needs.
- Closing deals in excess of 1 million pounds at C-Level
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.