Clinical Health Care Assessor
OVERVIEW: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
As a result of an exciting new contract win, our client, a well-established private training provider, are currently seeking an experienced Health Care Assessor to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of Clinical Healthcare Support Level 2 & 3 qualifications, including Functional Skills.
The role is home based and the learner caseload is located across the York, Leeds, and Washington regions.
It is essential that you already hold the relevant Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent).
You will be visiting learners in a clinical setting and so it is essential that you have experience working in a clinical setting within an NHS or Private hospital.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
With a passion for working with others and supporting learners towards maximising their full potential, you will take responsibility for managing a caseload of learners, creating a bespoke and meaningful lesson plan and schedule of learning to support and motivate learners towards achieving qualifications, stretching their learning, increasing their knowledge and capabilities and supporting them while they evolve intellectually and professionally.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support learners towards achieving Clinical Healthcare Support Level 2 and 3 qualifications
- Utilise the use of learner's lesson plan to record and endorse the journey the learner has undergone towards achieving their qualification. This along with all other documentation should be completed accurately and timely to support the overall business objective to ensure all materials are available on request for audit purposes.
- Stand up delivery to groups of learners in a classroom setting
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
- Occupational experience within a clinical setting (NHS or Private)
- Assessor qualification (D32/33, A1, TAQA or equivalent)
- Hold a minimum Level 3 in Clinical Healthcare qualification OR NVQ in Health and Social Care (gained within a clinical environment) OR Registered General Nurse (RGN) OR Degree in Nursing
- Relevant Teaching Qualification (desirable)
- Confident with English and Maths (grade C or above or Functional Skills Level 2)
- Excellent attention to detail / Time management skills
- Positive and dynamic with the ability to think on your feet and solve problems
- Passion for people development
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
SALARY/BENEFITS: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
- Starting salary range between £25k - £27k (depending on qualifications and experience)
- 45p mileage (paid from the home)
- 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Attractive Employee Benefits package and outstanding CPD opportunities
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.