2nd Line Support Engineer
PERMANENT – 2ND LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER – MILTON KEYNES – £25,000 - £30,000
• Do you have previous 2nd Line Support Experience?
• Have you knowledge of IT systems such as Oracle or similar, Windows Server &/or Exchange?
• Do you enjoy trouble shooting and helping customers?
Our client a leading IT company based in Milton Keynes, are looking to recruit an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer for their growing team.
• Answering calls in a friendly and professional manner from clients with technical issues.
• Identifying the root cause of issues during trouble shooting.
• Logging detailed and accurate information into the company system.
• Efficiently handling incoming technical support incidents, requests and changes.
• Communicating with clients to keep them updated on the progression of their issue.
• Resolution of calls ranging from simple password resets to complex server queries
• Fixing hardware faults and install upgrades to clients’ hardware.
• Escalating calls to the 3rd line team as necessary.
Essential skills & experience :
• Good knowledge and experience with Exchange and Office 365.
• Strong knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 operating systems.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office software
• Experience working with servers (Server 2008, 2012, & 2016)
• Excellent communication skills
• Good attention to detail with well-developed problem solving skills.
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.