Paralegal - Essex
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 DOE
An opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and motivated paralegal to join a growing team. My Client is a highly reputable and growing firm of solicitors which provides an extensive portfolio of services to both Private and Corporate clients, nationally and internationally, from their offices based in Essex.
There is a potential for my client to offer a training contract to the right candidate, following a successful period of employment.
My client is a specialist multi discipline law firm, so the successful candidate will gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of legal matters including Wills and Probate, Family, Litigation, Personal Injury, Conveyancing, financial markets, business affairs, employment and debt recovery.
Skills & Experience
- At least 6 months previous experience in private practice or in-house legal role
- Experience within Wills and Probate, Family Law and Litigation will be highly desirable
- Completed LPC or equivalent
- Strong Academics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
Apply now for Immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.