Maths Teacher Needed In Sheffield Secondary School
Maths / Mathematics Teacher needed in Sheffield
Are you an NQT looking for your first teaching job? Are you an Experienced Maths teacher looking for the next step in your career? Can you use your skills as a Maths Teacher to deliver interesting and engaging lessons to pupils across all Key Stages?
The role of the Maths teacher will include working closely with the department head and raising attainment and enriching the learning and development of their students. They are looking for a Maths teacher to inspire, motivate and engage the pupils into learning.
- Have experience teaching maths in a secondary environment.
- Have QTS
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have the desire to work in a demanding but rewarding school.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - gifts that are worth up to the price of £100, received when you refer new teaching staff who then work 10 days or more via TeacherActive
To apply, please contact Nayim Razzaq on or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.