Audit Senior Associate
are keen to appoint ambitious Auditors to their well-established team.
This firm have continued to be hugely successful, maintaining impressive financial results over the past 12-18 months despite local market challenges, in addition to predicting further substantial growth. As a result of this, they have opportunities offering variety, rapid progression as well as job security.
This role offers the chance to work with an extensive client portfolio, with businesses ranging in sizes and sectors. You will be working with SME clients, through to mid-tier as well as global, multinational businesses and with this first class, varied exposure, you will have the opportunity to progress rapidly in this business.
This firm not only offers an exceptional career opportunities, but in addition promotes a strong work-life balance which is reflected in the firms Flexible Working Policy.
This role will consider individuals who are ICAS/ACCA Qualified already, in addition to Exam Qualified ICAS Auditors who are looking for Sep/Oct start dates.
Your responsibilities within this role will be:
- Lead Audit teams through to completion including detailed reporting packs for clients
- Coach staff on Audit teams, including delegating work appropriately
- Review the work of junior staff, providing feedback accordingly
- Work closely with Managers, Senior Managers and Directors across the business
- Attend and conduct client meetings (with assistance where appropriate)
- An opportunity to be involved in business development activities
- Linking with internal teams such as Tax & Advisory to ensure a streamlined approach
Skills and experience required to be considered:
- ACCA/CA Qualified or Exam Qualified will be considered
- Finalist level candidates may also be considered
- Current or previous Audit experience - those returning from Industry will also be considered
- Experience in coaching junior staff and delegating duties
- UK GAAP and US GAAP experience is preferred/beneficial
- Ability to work well to meet regular deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with a copy of your most recent CV. To find out about other vacancies within Public Practice, please contact Victoria Cameron