Insight Director- PR & Communications Agency
Who are they?
Our client is a global and prestigious London based Public Relations and Communications Company, offering a range of full-cycle services to their customers, including insight, brand and strategy development, content creation and innovation. Boasting trendy offices in the heart of London, they are looking for an Account Director to join their Insight Team and work with a range of clients and across the business.
What will you be doing?
As a core member of the Insight Team, you will communicate with other teams across the business, identify opportunities to provide key insights, from writing proposals and analysing the results, to delivering reports and building recommendations based on your findings. You will report into the Head of Data & Insight.
- Identify needs for insight across the business, design Insight programs and write proposals
- Qualitative research - this includes focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Conduct analysis of findings and build strategic recommendations based on findings
- Prepare reports and present these too stakeholders and clients
- Fieldwork management to ensure project run smoothly, on time and on budget
What are they looking for?
As an Account Director, they are looking for an individual with experience of designing and running Quant and Qual projects and proven experience of delivering key insights that influence business strategy and commercial acumen. This is a role that involves Client Management so strong communication skills are key. It would be suited to an individual with a keen interest in research and behaviour.
In return, our client offers a fantastic benefits to include flexible working and unlimited holiday!!! They are a business that believe adults should be treated as adults, trust and results go hand in hand