Residential Waking Night Support Worker - Brighton (52 week)
Residential Waking Night Support Workers - Brighton, East Sussex (52 week)
St. John's is a school and college for young people with learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge. Our employees empower our learners and help to develop their aspirations and opportunities; preparing them for the future. We are looking for talented Residential Waking Night Support Workers to join our vibrant staff team. This role is to support our young people in our residential homes located in Seaford and Brighton. As a Residential Waking Night Support Worker you will work as part of our lively staff team empowering young people to reach their full potential in every aspect of their lives.
- Night shifts are 10pm - 10am.
- 2 - 4 nights per week.
- 52 week
As a St. John's employee you will
- Earn a competitive salary
- Develop your career and have access to numerous training opportunities.
- Attend 3 Training Inset Days per year
- Be entitled to a free health cash plan (including dental, optical, physiotherapy, health checks and more)
- Work in an active, challenging and dynamic environment
- Have the opportunity to utilise your own talents and interests
- Join a highly supportive staff team
- Be part of a diverse and forward thinking organisation
The rates of pay for night staff are as follows:
- Staff working 52 weeks :
- 4 nights per week = £19,897.20 per annum
- 3 nights per week = £14,922.90 per annum
- 2 nights per week = £9,948.60 per annum
Please note we only have Saturday and Sunday nights available (2 nights)
All job applicants will be required to provide 2 referees (one must be your most recent employer) and undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure. This process forms part of our recruitment policy.
Regrettably we will only accept applications on our company Application Form which can be downloaded from our website. The Job Description is available on the Website.