A leading accountancy firm in the East Midlands are seeking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior. You will have proven experience gained from working in an accountancy firm, ideally including strong audit experience but applicants at Semi Senior level will also be considered, even if they have a small amount of practical audit experience.
The Audit Senior role will involve managing a portfolio of clients and thus be able to liaise effectively with both clients and partners.
Key benefits include:
- Superb offices which are modern, spacious, open plan and well located.
- A broad range of clients ensuring your technical experience is used and grown from small to listed / PLC. This firm also has a number of sector specialisms, allowing you to learn about industries in detail and potentially specialise yourself as you develop.
- A relatively even split between Audit and Accounts work. Those with a preference can be accommodated, with the jobs split proportionally to favour either audit or accounts.
- A firm big enough in scale to offer ongoing career development and prestigious work but small enough to always recognise an individual's effort and ability to ensure that is rewarded.
- If you are ambitious and seeking a Partnership role one day, you will work with some of the region's best networked and most successful Partners who can mentor your development.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits scheme.
- A sensible work / life balance.
To learn more please apply or contact Manjit Sehmar at Thomas Jean Associates via Linkedin