Graduate Accounts Assistant Top 30 Uni with 1 years exp
Goodman Masson are looking for a highly motivated Accounts Assistant from a top 30 Uni to join our clients private equity investor company.
- Process purchase invoices and expenses onto the accounting system for group companies, ensuring appropriate nominal codes are used
- Assist in the month end process - preparing accruals and prepayments journals, checking and uploading trial balances for overseas entities into SUN
- Contributing to projects to help the team improve our processes, systems and efficiency
- Preparing journals & a good understanding of double entry
- Performing detailed review of invoices for quarterly VAT returns
In order to be consider for the role you must have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills along with being able to work independently. Ability to multi-task and prioritise as appropriate along with having a good eye for detail.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits.