SCIENCE TEACHER - BIOLOGY TEACHER - Reading - Outstanding School
start date January 2018 or sooner depending on the chosen candidates requirements.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a science teacher/biology teacher at this state-of-the-art school which has a particular focus on supporting and developing outstanding teachers. THE SCHOOL HAS BEEN GRADED "OUTSTANDING" BY OFSTED.
In this Biology Teacher role you will be providing the highest of quality general science classes at Key Stage 3 and 4 and be specialising in Biology for A-Level.
The school is especially committed to your continued professional development and offer an outstanding induction package to Newly Qualified Teachers and Overseas Trained Teachers also.
You will be an experienced Science Teacher/biology teacher or an ambitious Newly Qualified Teacher who has the motivation and ability to enjoy teaching.
The skills we look for in our science teachers/biology teachers include:
- Qualified Teacher Status either PGCE or Cert Ed
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Experience of teaching to KS3 and KS4
- Genuine passion for all things science
- Delivering good and outstanding teaching practices as the norm
- A willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- Creating an enriching, supportive and high performing learning environment
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
If you are excited by this post for September then please apply immediately to Claire Lyons at Straight A Education