Training & Development Officer Management
Training & Development Officer - Level 5 Job, full time in the West Midlands. £27,000 - £32,000
Your new company
You will be joining one of the UK's largest Training Providers. They are a huge powerhouse of Further Education and Skills & Training provision. They are constantly expanding their contracts around the UK which means they are always in need of increasing their team. They offer the highest quality of service on every apprenticeship and traineeship offered.
Your new role
In your new role you will be a Training & Development Officer, this means you will need to teach, support, guide, & advise learners to help them reach the qualification they have chosen. You will also have to speak with employers to discuss the progress of your learners. You will have a caseload of learners that you are responsible for & you will need to make sure they have the support they need in order to pass their apprenticeship.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need the following;
- Minimum of 5 Years occupational/vocational experience in delivery subject.
- Minimum 3 years experience delivering high level qualifications to learners in a classroom environment
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Educated to Post-Graduate Level
- Level 5 or above qualification in Management
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification (PTTLS or Equivalent)
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Full Clear UK Driving Licence
What you'll get in return
You will be in full time employment getting between £27,000 - £32,000 + mileage annual salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.