Edward Mann are recruiting for rapidly growing Manufacturing business. The role is based in Central London and will be an integral part of the finance function and support the growth of the business.
The position is an all-encompassing sole role with a chance to develop a finance function and team from the ground up.
- General Bookkeeping responsibilities including ownership of purchases, sales and general ledgers
- Accruals, Journal postings
- Development of the full Month-end Management Accounts pack
- Quarter End reporting;
- Control and responsible for the year end close process
- VAT Returns
- Reconcile accounts and balance company financials
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build effective relationships with financial or non-financial and internal or external stakeholders,
- Proven self-starter with experience of being able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.